What makes Queensland Beaches so special?
- Have you ever dreamt of relaxing on a secluded beach with the refreshing
calm water lapping at your toes and the sun beaming down upon your body?
- Have you ever dreamt of catching the perfect wave on your surfboard
and riding it through a pack of rival surfers all the way to the beach
where bikini girls await you?
- Have you ever dreamt of having a family holiday where you can combine
gentle waves, a large sloping beachfront, and shopping and comfortable
accommodation all in one location?
- Have you every dreamt of fishing in an idyllic environment where
you have the chance to battle large tropical fish that are waiting to
latch onto your bait?
So what do Queensland Beaches have to offer? Just about everything.
- Surfing qualities at southern beaches
- Calm clear water at northern beaches
- Warm water all year round
- Lifeguards and safe conditions
- Beaming sun
- Clean, soft sand
- Clear water
- A huge number of beaches to choose from
- Great fishing
- Water sports, such as windsurfing, sailing, water skiing, kite surfing
- Small numbers of people
- Close proximity to towns and cities - most people in Queensland live
on the coastline